I first came across John Crestani through Forbes Magazine and started following him on YouTube (two of his videos are included in this post). His channel is a great free resource to learn more about Digital Marketing and Internet Marketing.
So when I was looking to get serious about Affiliate Marketing and move on from E-Commerce, John’s Super Affiliate System obviously came to mind.
If you’re also looking for a way to drive traffic to your affiliate offers by advertising on Google, YouTube, and Facebook, this course will show you how to do it.
Super Affiliate System PRO Review Summary
– Content Quality: Taught by one of the best affiliate marketers out there. Recently updated from 3.0 to PRO, more than 50 hours of content, weekly coaching calls
– Ease of Use: Lessons contain videos and handouts, students also have to pass a quiz before they can move on to the next module
– Support / Community: Support can be reached via Email, Contact Form, and FAQ. Community hangs around in a Private Forum, Facebook Group, Discord Chat, and Reddit Forum
– Pricing / Refund Policy: $997 might seem high at first, but the ad credits alone are worth more than that. Lifetime access, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Verdict: John gives you everything you need to know to succeed as an affiliate marketer, including buyer data, ad swipes, and done-for-you presell pages.
This site contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
- What is Super Affiliate System?
- Learn Affiliate Marketing in six weeks
- Super Affiliate System also includes access to:
- Who is John Crestani?
- How much is the Super Affiliate System by John Crestani?
- What else do I need to get started with Affiliate Marketing?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Conclusion: Should You Take John Crestani’s Affiliate Marketing Course?
What is Super Affiliate System?
The Super Affiliate System is a six-week program by internet marketer and affiliate marketing expert John Crestani. It teaches how to create profitable affiliate campaigns.
You will learn how to work from home and make money online with affiliate marketing using paid advertisements on Google, Facebook, YouTube and more in over 50 hours of video content:
- Which affiliate networks to join
- How to become good at copywriting
- Things to avoid when setting up your ads
- Why you should exclude mobile from your ads
- How to scale and automate your affiliate business
- … and much more!
What’s great about the Super Affiliate System are the funnels, presell pages, and ad copy that come with it. This allows you to start almost instantly.
You don’t need to know about web design, how to build your first funnel or be an expert in creating ads. Just copy what is already working, study it, and make adjustments to apply it to the product you want to promote.
Learn Affiliate Marketing in six weeks
The Super Affiliate System is broken down into six modules. Each one takes about a week to go through and consists of around five to ten videos.
- Week 1: The System Setup
- Week 2: Understanding the System
- Week 3: Marketing Skills
- Week 4: Facebook & Google Ads
- Week 5: YouTube & Native Ads
- Week 6: Scaling & Automation
Week 1: The System Setup
The first week is all about getting started. You will define your goal and set up everything you need to get started with the program and affiliate marketing in general:
- Set your goal
- Join affiliate networks
- Set up your website
- Set up your Presell page using ClickFunnels
- Set up your Facebook Ads account
Week 2: Understanding the System
Now it’s time to prepare yourself mentally for being an entrepreneur. It seems like John was influenced by Tony Robbins, so you might be familiar with some of the ideas. Next, it’s time to decide what niche or product you want to promote.
- The Mindset of an Entrepreneur
- Research your niche
- Find an offer to promote
- Choose an ad network
- Learn how to create a competitive advantage for yourself
Week 3: Marketing Skills
No matter if you want to promote your offer through blogposts on your website or ads on Google or Facebook, you need to master one of the most important skills for a marketer: Copywriting.
- Learn how to write good copy
- Dive deeper with advanced copywriting tactics
- Discover how to write profitable headlines
- Five keys to a profitable presell page
- John’s 17-step copywriting method
Week 4: Facebook & Google Ads
It’s finally time to seriously start advertising. You will learn how to do so on the two biggest advertising platforms in the world, Facebook and Google. Surprisingly keyword match types and negative keywords are missing from the course.
- How to create Facebook Ads
- Making sure your Facebook Ads are compliant
- How to set up a Google Search Ads campaign
- How to set up a Google Display Ads campaign
- Ad metrics you need to track
- Common mistakes
Week 5: YouTube & Native Ads
Next up are guides that teach you how to advertise on YouTube, the second biggest search machine in the world. Also, you will learn more about native ads (which often look like related content rather than classic ads and can often be found on news sites).
- Set up your YouTube channel
- How to create YouTube Ads
- Which Native Ads network (Taboola, Outbrain, …) to choose
- How to use a Clicktracker
- Common mistakes
Week 6: Scaling & Automation
The final week of the Super Affiliate System is all about growing your passive income stream and how to effectively automate or outsource your affiliate marketing business.
- How to grow your ad campaign from $1,000 to $20,000
- Why you should use Media Buyers
- Case study: $240,000 solar campaign
- How to use survey funnels to increase conversion rates
Super Affiliate System also includes access to:
- Internet Jetset
- Buyer Data
- Presell Pages
- Ad Swipes
- Facebook Group
- Email Support
Internet Jetset / IMJetset
This program is suited for those who are just getting started with Affiliate Marketing and want to generate free traffic using SEO, Video Marketing on YouTube or posting on Facebook.
In this course you will also learn how to choose an affiliate program, find a nice or product to promote, set up a WordPress site, learn the basics of copywriting and more:
- The Online Business Blueprint
- Introduction to the Internet Jetset
- Choosing Your Niche
- Your Website
- Copywriting Basics
- Launch Jacking
- Authority Review Sites
- Facebook Ads for Affiliates
Read our detailed IMJetset review here.
You get access to weekly webinars by John and other online marketing experts. This way to get up-to-date marketing advice on a regular basis.
The webinars are also a chance for you to have John review and critique your marketing efforts. Past webinars are available to watch on-demand as well.
To help you improve your ad performance and get a better return from your ads, John gives you access to buyer data, which allows you to target users who are much more likely to convert. Search for Similar Audiences (Google) or Lookalike Audiences (Facebook) if you want to learn more about this subject.
You can literally copy John’s presell pages into your ClickFunnels account. This allows you to start driving traffic to some of the most popular Clickbank offers within minutes!
Also, make sure to study how John structures his sales funnels and the different methods (like articles or quizzes) he uses to engage users on these presell pages and get them in the right mindset to buy.
Super Affiliate System also comes with ad swipes (examples of performing ads). Once again, analyze them, use them as inspiration, and start writing your own ad copy.
Private Forum and Facebook Group
The forum and Facebook group are an easy way to get in touch with other aspiring affiliate marketers and experts. You can connect with likeminded people, get answers from those who have already build their affiliate marketing business and just share your experiences.
Finally, if you can’t find what you’re looking for in the forum or Facebook group, drop John and his team an email and get an answer within 24 hours.
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani is an internationally renowned expert in affiliate marketing and the creator of the Super Affiliate System. He has more than 480,000 subscribers on YouTube and was featured on Forbes and other well-known media outlets.
He first got into the business after reading 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss. (If you haven’t read this book, I can’t recommend it enough. It will help you get rid of all those limiting believes that are holding you back, improve your productivity, and most importantly teach you how to generate passive income)
John later left his corporate job at a marketing agency and went on to make a lot of money through Affiliate Marketing while traveling the world. He was featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., Entrepreneur, and several other media outlets including TV network NBC. Most recently, he could be seen on the Netflix documentary Money, Explained.
Today John is teaching Affiliate Marketing to others through the Super Affiliate System course and his YouTube channel. He is also the author of the book Work at Home Secrets.
John Crestani’s Podcast Internet Jetset
John Crestani on Social Media
- John Crestani on Facebook (Group)
- John Crestani on Twitter
- John Crestani on YouTube
- John Crestani on Instagram
- John Crestani on LinkedIn
John Crestani Email
If you want to get in touch with John via email, you can do so at [email protected]
How much is the Super Affiliate System by John Crestani?
If you’re not satisfied with what you learn from the Super Affiliate System, just take advantage of John’s 30-day money-back guarantee. Better yet, you can register for a free webinar and then make your decision!
What else do I need to get started with Affiliate Marketing?
To start with affiliate marketing, you should set up a website and buy a domain.
If you don’t want to bother creating your own content and can’t wait to get started with the Super Affiliate System, just use John’s presell pages instead.
Forget about the hosting, sign up for a 14-day free trial with ClickFunnels, and begin driving traffic to your presell page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani is an internet marketer based in the United States who was featured by Forbes and other media. He is the creator of the Super Affiliate System and author of the book Work at Home Secrets.
Conclusion: Should You Take John Crestani’s Affiliate Marketing Course?
Super Affiliate System is a great blueprint to start your own affiliate marketing business, especially if you’re new to paid advertising and digital marketing in general.
The proven presell pages and ad templates included in the course were created and tested by John himself. They teach you how converting ads look like. This way you can get started right away and create your own sales funnels and ads later on.
You will learn how to create ads on Google, Facebook, YouTube, Bing, LinkedIn, and other networks. This is great to reach customers fast especially if you don’t have a large following on your website, social media account or email list yet.
But in order to do that, you have to be willing and able to spend on ads. This might not be clear to everyone buying the program. Now if you already get tons of free traffic to your blog, good for you! Otherwise, you will need a budget for ads to make the most out of the Super Affiliate System.
The course could also dive deeper into keyword match types, negative keywords, and bidding settings. From my experience these can all have a great effect on your advertising campaigns and should be explored in one of the videos.
Unlike a lot of other affiliate marketing courses, the Super Affiliate System includes resources for different niches. Often times you will only learn how to promote the very course you’re a student of, but that is not the case with John’s course and a big plus.
Personally, I have learned a lot from John Crestani. Should you let him teach you affiliate marketing?
Super Affiliate System is for you, if:
- You want to study Affiliate Marketing from someone who is actually successful at it
- You would like to analyze presell pages and ads already proven to convert and then create your own
- You want to generate traffic fast using paid advertising
- You’re ready to spend on advertising
- You already generate commissions and want to learn how to scale and automate things
Super Affiliate System is not for you, if:
- You want to do Affiliate Marketing only with free traffic, are great at SEO or already have a big following and can actually generate free traffic
- You want and have the ability to create ads, landing pages, etc. on your own and have no use for the templates included
- You want to learn about email marketing
Still haven’t made up your mind?
Why not sign up for a free webinar with John then? All you need is your name and email.
I hope you enjoyed my Super Affiliate System review. If you have any questions about the Super Affiliate System, I’m happy to help!
What are your experiences with Super Affiliate System PRO and John Crestani? Or do you prefer another affiliate marketing course? Let us know in the comments!