What better way to learn how to make money with ClickBank than from the team at ClickBank themselves? Maybe you’ve heard that the Boise, Idaho based company paid out an insane $3.5 billion dollars to vendors and affiliates so far. But can ClickBank University 2.0 help you get a piece of this pie?
ClickBank University 2.0 Review Summary
– Content Quality: CBU 2.0 covers both sides of the affiliate marketing trade but is definitely geared towards creators and vendors.
– Ease of Use: Lessons come in bite-sized videos of up to 30 minutes and include a handout.
– Support / Community: It’s possible to comment on all lessons and there are Q&A sessions, but students often seem to ask questions that were already answered in the videos or forum.
– Pricing / Refund Policy: $47 per month (cancel any time) and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Verdict: Recommended for internet marketers who want to create and promote their own product on ClickBank.
ClickBank University does not own or operate this website and is not responsible for its contents. It is owned by Working Wherever, an independent marketing affiliate.
- What is ClickBank University 2.0?
- What is Offered In ClickBank University 2.0?
- ClickBank Builder
- Your ClickBank University 2.0 Professors
- How much is ClickBank University 2.0?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Conclusion: Is ClickBank University 2.0 worth it?
What is ClickBank University 2.0?
ClickBank University 2.0 is an extended Affiliate Marketing course hosted by Justin Atlan and Adam Horwitz.
It includes training videos for both affiliates and vendors, with the focus of CBU 2.0 being on vendors trying to sell their own digital products through ClickBank.
Not sure what ClickBank is? Head over to our ClickBank for Beginners Guide first and come back to this post later!
Each lesson consists of a video (usually somewhere between 5 to 20 minutes) and a PDF for reading, which is great for catching up on a topic. You are free to leave a comment below each video if you have any questions or suggestions.
Students are encouraged to go through lessons in order, as only Week 1 to 3 will be unlocked once you log in for the first time. But it’s possible to contact support and ask them to unlock every lesson for you.
What is Offered In ClickBank University 2.0?
CBU 2.0 is essentially split into two different courses, one for affiliates promoting other peoples’ products and one for vendors selling their own products through Affiliate Marketing.
Finally, there are several bonuses including a section focused on generating traffic with Facebook, Instagram Influencer Marketing, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and YouTube Ads.
ClickBank Affiliate Mastery with Adam Horwitz
In Affiliate Mastery, you will get to know the basics of Affiliate Marketing and how to get started with it within eight weeks, step by step. You will learn how to identify the best niche for you, how to find the best product to promote within that niche, build your email list, and more:
Week 1: Affiliate Marketing on ClickBank
- Affiliate Profit Plan [04:25]
- Setting yourself up for success [05:25]
- Setting Goals – how goals & mindset can help you achieve results [08:10]
Week 2: Understanding Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction [01:30]
- Affiliate Basics [06:07]
- Navigating Through the ClickBank Marketplace [13:07]
- Secrets of the Top CB Products [05:20]
Week 3: Finding Your Passion
- Introduction [01:31]
- Discovering Your Passion [03:03]
- Researching Products in Your Niche [04:59]
- Picking the Perfect Product [05:36]
Week 4: The Ultimate Affiliate Funnel
- Introduction [01:03]
- The Truth About Traffic [04:22]
- Affiliate Funnel 101 [05:44]
- Building Squeeze Pages [14:38]
Week 5: Free, Free, Free: Always Over Deliver
- Introduction [01:20]
- Building a Relationship with Your List [04:02]
- Different Ways to Deliver Free Content [06:28]
- Outsourcing Your Content [05:44]
Week 6: Writing the Perfect Swipe
- Introduction [01:28]
- Getting Them to Open the Email [06:04]
- Making Sure They Click [06:17]
- Offering Bonuses [05:26]
Week 7: The Email Blueprint
- Introduction [01:17]
- Using Broadcasts [12:30]
- Automating Your Emails [08:11]
- Creating Quality Content [05:44]
Week 8: Scaling and Expanding
- Introduction [01:53]
- Toolkit Traffic Area [02:30]
- Opening the Flood Gates [05:30]
- Creating a Product [06:34]
Bonus: Running Affiliate Promotions
Learn how to run affiliate promotions to increase your sales
Affiliate Mastery is hosted by Adam Horwitz. Adam made his first six-figures as a ClickBank affiliate when he was just 20 years old. He was featured by Business Insider, CNN Money and Yahoo Finance.
ClickBank Product Publishing with Justin Atlan
Product Publishing helps you get started with creating and selling your own digital product. Over twelve weeks, you will also learn how to set up your landing and sales page, how to create a Video Sales Letter (VSL), and how to work with your affiliates, among other things:
Week 1: How It Works
- Introduction [03:35]
- Mindset for Success [06:30]
- Product Perfect Plan [06:13]
- Creating Goal Fuel [07:05]
Week 2: Finding Your Perfect Product
- Introduction [03:05]
- Discovering Your Passion [24:02]
- Analyzing Your Market [25:16]
- Learning From Your Competition [07:07]
Week 3: Creating Your Avatar
- Introduction [02:38]
- Finding Your Avatar’s Desires and Fears [06:19]
- Creating Your Elevator Pitch and USP [06:12]
- Choosing a Name and Domain [12:30]
Week 4: Creating Your Product
- Introduction [02:47]
- The Ultimate Outline [12:09]
- Product Formats [07:46]
- The Content Structure Blueprint [10:38]
Week 5: Creating Your Perfect Upsell
- Introduction [01:49]
- Understanding the Numbers [05:29]
- Upsell Types & Faster, Easier or Better Formula [07:46]
- Upsell Sales Copy & Pricing [11:40]
Week 6: Sales Copy & Conversion Maximizing
- Basics of Copy [15:40]
- The Big Idea [10:27]
- A Copy Template [29:11]
Week 7: The Easy Video Sales Letter
- Introduction [04:43]
- PowerPoint Process [27:35]
- Camtasia Tech Training [10:05]
- Outsourcing Slide Creation, Voiceover, Video [12:19]
Week 8: Finalizing Your Product
- Introduction [03:00]
- Customer Experience Flow [07:45]
- Sales Page Creation [29:09]
- Product Page Creation [08:49]
Week 9: Getting Onto ClickBank
- Introduction [01:12]
- Setting Up Your Website and Items [09:30]
- Making a Test Purchase [19:03]
- Creating Your Marketplace Listing [09:15]
Week 10: Attracting & Managing JV Relationships
- Introduction [03:12]
- Affiliate Mentality and Approach [11:57]
- Creating Affiliate Tools [03:54]
- Getting Into the Affiliate Circle [14:26]
Week 11: Split Testing
- Introduction [03:31]
- The Testing Blueprint [08:12]
- How to Test Using Tools [25:54]
- The ClickBank University Case Study [17:44]
Week 12: Scaling Your Success
- Introduction [02:06]
- Funnel Creation with Affiliate Offers [07:13]
- Creating a Product Line [05:23]
- Coaching, Consulting, Speaking [10:52]
Bonus: Selling High Ticket Products on Webinars
Learn how to sell expensive products ($1k and above) through webinars
The lessons in Product Publishing are taught by Justin Atlan. Justin successfully created his own products and made his first million dollars on ClickBank thanks to the clever use of affiliates.
ClickBank Traffic Center
No matter if you want to promote your own or other peoples’ products, you need to be able to generate consistent and high-quality traffic. The Traffic Center teaches you four methods to do this:
- Facebook Advertising (Robby Blanchard)
- Instagram Influencer Marketing (Adam Horwitz)
- Google and Bings Ads (Fred Lam)
- YouTube Ads (Jon Penberthy)
For those of you who didn’t know, Robby Blanchard is the #1 ClickBank affiliate in the world. And he got there by using, you guessed it, Facebook Advertising. Robby also has his own course called Commission Hero.
Originally there were only two courses in this section (Facebook Advertising & Instagram Influencer Marketing), so it’s great to see that new advertising methods are being added. I would like to see basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) covered as well.
In this section, Justin and Adam introduce you to their favorite tools and show you how to set them up. Everything you can think about from setting up a domain to demographic research and creating your sales video is covered here.
Some of the tools include:
- PowerPoint (Presentations)
- Camtasia (Screen Recording)
- Canva (Graphics)
- Visual Website Optimizer (Split Testing)
- Hootsuite (Social Media)
- and more!
You will also learn how to automate your email marketing campaigns with AWeber and dive into the world of outsourcing, for example.
ClickBank University 2.0 Bonuses
- Bi-Weekly Expert Classes
- Specially Curated Add-on Trainings
- Access to the ClickBank University Community
- … and more!
ClickBank University 2.0 Support
Any questions about the course or Affiliate Marketing in general? The easiest way to get some answers is to leave a comment below one of the video lessons.
But if nobody can help you there, you have these options to get support:
- Live Chat
- Private Forum
- Q&A Sessions with Adam or Justin (Weekly)
The Q&A sessions revolve around a certain topic, but all previous sessions are available on demand. These are some the replays you can watch:
- Squeeze Pages, Instagram, and Keywords
- Autoresponders, Content, Promotions
- Affiliate Promotions via Instagram
- Staying Focused, Funnels, Essentialism
- … and more!
Another of the tools presented in the Toolkit section is called ClickBank Builder. This is the in-house site builder used for the landing and sales pages you will learn to create and the primary upsell of the program.
It comes with premade funnels and other cool stuff like the possibility to create a members area for your customers, which might definitely benefit beginners who don’t have any website yet and don’t have the technical skills needed to build one with these features.
ClickBank Builder also seamlessly integrates with your favourite email tool:
- Constant Contact
Your ClickBank University 2.0 Professors
Now that you know what’s inside of ClickBank University, let’s get to know your “professors” Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan, and Milana Kalimullova.
Who is Adam Horwitz?
Adam Horwitz got started at the age of 15 with a website called “Dirty Laundry”, which shared gossip about the kids at his school. That page got shut down pretty quickly but was how he learned about the power of the internet.
After a few failed PPC campaigns, his first success in affiliate marketing came from promoting chicken coops. Adam later went on to create his own products such as Tycoon Cash Flow, Enigma Marketing Method, Cell Phone Treasure, Dude I Hate My Job, and Mobile Monopoly.
He was one of the first to capitalize on the emergence of mobile phones back then and made a lot of money with his mobile marketing courses.
When he’s not making money online, Adam spends most of his traveling (at least before the pandemic). He ran a successful travel vlog called Wolves with his former girlfriend Inna Moll.
Who is Justin Atlan?
Justin Atlan already made a full-time income with Affiliate Marketing at the age of 18. After he obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of California, he went on to create ClickBank University and was behind the launch of ClickBank Breaks the Internet.
Today he is not only one of the teachers at ClickBank University, but also a partner at SJA Media Partners. Based in Los Angeles, the consulting company helps corporate clients with their marketing and monetization campaigns.
Who is Milana Kalimullova?
Milana Kalimullova is the Customer & Campaigns Expert at ClickBank University. You will come across her in the sales and welcome videos. She is also the host of the training about market and customer research.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Milana studied Economics at the University of California and worked as a marketing research intern, a business development intern, and an affiliate manager before joining the team at CBU and SJA Media Partners.
How much is ClickBank University 2.0?
So how much does ClickBank University cost? You can get access to this twenty-week course for a fee of just $47. A percentage of this will be donated to Pencils of Promise, an organization that builds schools and provides educational programming.
If you are interested in Justin’s and Adam’s weekly live sessions where they answer questions, it’s another $47 per month (the first month is free). ClickBank University also offers a 30-Day money-back guarantee.
All standard payment methods (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal) are accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the ClickBank University 2.0 members site?
You can sign in to your account at ClickBank University here.
How to cancel ClickBank University 2.0?
Just send an email to their support staff and your monthly subscription will get cancelled.
Is ClickBank University 2.0 legit?
Yes. ClickBank University 2.0 was created by ClickBank themselves and is taught by two well-known online marketers, Adam Horwitz and Justin Atlan.
Is ClickBank University free?
No. ClickBank University is $47 a month, but you can cancel any time. You are also backed by a 30-Day money-back guarantee.
Is there a ClickBank University refund?
Yes. ClickBank University offers a 30-Day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the course.
Conclusion: Is ClickBank University 2.0 worth it?
If you are a beginner looking to sell your own digital products and start you online business, join over 70,000 other students, and give ClickBank University 2.0 a try.
Not only will you get to know both sides of the Affiliate Marketing trade, but also learn directly from one of the most popular affiliate marketing networks around.
Throw in some cool bonuses like curated add-on trainings covering video marketing or copywriting and taught by experts like Gary Vaynerchuck, and you definitely get value for your investment!
For affiliates trying to promote other peoples’ products, we feel there are better options to learn Affiliate Marketing out there. A lot of the videos on this topic are only theoretical, with little real-life examples of ads etc.
If you want to learn how to use paid advertising and get ready-to-use landing pages, ad swipes, and the likes, Super Affiliate System PRO might be a better fit for you.
What are your thoughts about ClickBank University 2.0? Did it help you get your first commission? Let us know in the comments below!